CxX – Excellence in Customer Experience Management
Creating Enduring Value with World-Class Customer Experiences.
The rise of the Internet, of price-comparison websites, Peer-review websites and especially Social Media has transformed the business environment globally. Traditional points of differentiation have been eroded by search, tap and click. Social Media and peer-review have combined to drive the customer experience as the primary arbiter of strategic differentiation.
In the Post-pandemic world, the Customer Experience has become more important than ever. Customers are wary and cautious, they are more price sensitive than ever, in the face of a Worldwide recession, no one has money to waste, every penny spent will need to provide an excellent return and, increasingly, this means, excellent Customer Experiences.
To win under these new rules, organisations have no choice but to become truly customer focused.
The Customer Experience (Cx) is the last strategic Battleground. Organisations that deliver excellent Customer Experiences will thrive in this new world. Those that do not will see their businesses collapse as negative reviews go around the world in the click of a mouse.
This training programme focuses on what it takes to build the culture, the processes and the relationships that will lead to long-term growth and financial sustainability.
So many organisations say they ‘put the customer first’ but to do so requires a significant cultural and systems change for most organisations. Cx is a must for survival, but it does not come easily.
Leaders are role models in planning, communication, coaching and employee recognition. Their efforts result in increased employee loyalty, greater innovation and improved customer experiences. This Excellence in Customer Experience Management training course covers customer service management responsibilities, from the most fundamental tasks of hiring, training, coaching and team building to quality assurance and leadership skills. This challenging and highly participative programme will focus on creating and managing effective teams, dealing with difficult customers, understanding behavioural styles and proven leadership strategies.
This seminar will highlight:
- The True nature of Value, how it is created, how it migrates and how it is destroyed.
- “Buy-Ology”, the psychology of Purchase and what happens inside the customer’s mind.
- The Social, Post-Pandemic Brand, how to create compelling Brands that customers trust and refer to their friends and peers.
- How to craft, communicate and deliver compelling Value propositions that truly resonate with customers.
- How to utilize proven best practices for measuring and monitoring customer satisfaction
- How to streamline customer interface operations for optimal service levels
- How to successfully utilize interpersonal skills to supervise and motivate employees
- How to empower, motivate and retain frontline personnel
- How to use Social Media to engage with customers and have meaningful, profitable dialogues.
At the end of this seminar, you will learn to:
- Understand the true nature of value, how it is created and how it is destroyed
- Know the mind of your customer, understand how to be compelling and persuasive
- Create a Brand which occupies an important position in the mind of the customer
- Create and Communicate compelling, irresistible Value Propositions
- Understand the Moments of Truth in the customer relationship and how to manage them for optimal results
This dynamic, 5-module Excellence in Customer Experience Management training seminar is highly interactive and encourages delegate participation through a combination of group discussion, role-play exercises, videos, case studies and breakout sessions. This training seminar will include benchmarking best practices to model world-class customer service excellence. The comprehensive training course manual has been designed to be practical, easy to use and facilitate learning. Delegates will walk away from this seminar with the skills, confidence and motivation they need to develop a world-class, customer-centric organisation.
As a result of this workshop, organisation will get;
- A more productive and streamlined customer service operation
- Focused and motivated customer service leadership
- Increased customer retention and revenue growth
- Reduced personnel turnover and increased teamwork
- Improved intra / inter departmental communication
- Increased communication abilities and interpersonal skills
As a result of attending this workshop, delegates will find that they have;
- Improved management performance by learning techniques to empower, motivate and retain customer service personnel
- Enhanced leadership and communication skills required for career advancement
- Increased confidence in their abilities to work professionally with difficult or upset customers
- The insight to adjust their own temperament style to become more versatile, adaptable and highly successful
- Up to date techniques and methods to help them provide world-class service
- Improved time management skills and increased productivity
- A thorough grounding in how to use Social Media to engage with clients and drive productive dialogue around the organisations products or services.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Department Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Team Supervisors
- Frontline Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
Seminar Outline (This is an online Training Course)
Creating lasting, compelling value
- Why is the Customer Experience suddenly such a big deal?
- What is Value?
- How is Value Created? How is it destroyed?
Inside the Mind of the Customer
- Behavioural Economics
- We don’t think the way we think we think
- Buy-Ology – what happens in the customer’s brain when he says “Yes” and how can we encourage this?
- “Some of the people, all of the time” – Segmenting your markets in human terms (Customer personas)
- Customer Personality Typing, what they like, how they like it and what they respond to
- The Science of Persuasion
The Customer Experience
- Mapping the Customer’s Total Business Experience
- Managing the Moments of Truth
- How to add value not cost or complications
Communicating the proposition
- The ‘Emotional’ pitch
- Creating Rapport
- Questions and Listening Masterclass
The World of Social, Customer Engagement and Reputation Management
- Using Social Media to engage with customers
- Finding an authentic Online ‘Voice’
- Values, Mission, Vision and your Corporate Culture
- Proposition Building B2B
- Proposition Building B2C
- Campaign Planning
- Reputation Management
- New trends in Social.